Credit Card Keys have an exciting opportuntity for two Business Development/ Account Managers to join their team, full training will be provided
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop new and existing business both in and out of the automotive industry.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate company products on customers site and at trade shows.
- Maintain and develop an existing customer base. Identify opportunities for ‘upselling’ additional company products / services.
- Conduct site surveys for new / existing customers, identify potential security key management improvements.
- Promote the companies values and ethics.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Possess a strong understanding of company products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on competitors offerings.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Typically a 60% new business and 40% account management role.
How To Apply
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.