Our client is a fast-growing Automotive Finance company offering innovative products to both independent and franchised used vehicle dealers. Due to business growth, they are now looking to recruit a number of field-based Business Development Executives in a target region of the UK (M1 & M62 Corridors).
These roles will suit individuals with a background selling a service, system or finance related product into automotive dealers.
The roles will be home based and will be totally focussed on strategically developing new business in a defined region of the UK. Key responsibilities will be to achieve target level volumes in new applications, signed contracts, activations and monthly new loan originations for the company’s core products of inventory financing as well as the Company’s ancillary products and services.
The Business Development Executive will work closely with an Account Executive in the assigned region with a clear joint focus on exceeding budgeted goals.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop a strategic sales plan within the designated region of the country.
- Build a prospect list through effective cold calling, lead follow up and referrals.
- Increase overall loan volume and utilisation through service calls to existing customers.
- Hit target levels of performance in new applications, signed contracts, new loan development and utilization on a monthly basis.
- Develop a strong working relationship with sales team colleagues
The successful candidate will have :
- A proven track record selling services, systems or finance related products into automotive dealers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time-management skills and have the ability to manage deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with an ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Have the ability to manage problems with a solutions-based approach.
- Ideally educated to at least A level or equivalent.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.