Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: c£30,000 + Benefits
Location: Milton Keynes
This well-respected company are the leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in France, Germany and the UK. They provide independent repairers, body shops, auto centers, fast fit companies and end users with a parts and equipment.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their busy team. As a Business Development Manager, you will have a proven track record of working in a similar role within the Automotive industry. We want to speak to Business Development Manager professionals who are seeking a new challenge and wish to utilise their automotive management experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding Automotive Aftermarket team.
· Build the sales strategies for your territory.
· Monitor customer/product performance against agreed targets by analysing tends, spend history, return rates and stockist status.
· Promoting high quality service and customer commitment.
· Implementation and management of call plans Completion and maintenance of customer visit reports and share/follow up actions with the relevant suppliers and internal teams.
· To communicate effectively with all levels of Management including Senior Management
· Effective and responsible communicator of group activity to affiliates
· Promote use of affiliate marketing fund and all other group value-added programmes and services
· Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and the group purchasing teams Develop sales of group distribution suppliers and other approved suppliers
· Update and improve affiliate loyalty position
· New affiliate prospecting and conversion
· Develop affiliate commitment to private label brands
· Dealing with and following through to conclusion on supplier service/warranty issues
· Attendance at trade shows/conferences/corporate events/training courses
· Strong negotiator and selling skills
· Strong knowledge of competitor activity and market condition
· Customer account management
· Previous experience delivering sales and margin growth within a business to business environment
· Experience at finding and developing new business
· Strong training and presentation skills
· Work well under pressure towards deadlines
· Travel which includes being away from home when necessary
How to apply
In the first instance please introduce yourself to us by submitting your CV/LinkedIn profile to us using the “apply” button on this web page. All applicants will receive an email of confirmation and all successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your submission, thank you for your interest.
Want to know about more vacancies?
Be the first to know about the industries latest jobs opportunities by visiting our website and following us on LinkedIn and Facebook, its takes minutes and could change your life!
Referral Bonus Scheme
If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us and earn a referral bonus in gift vouchers of your choice. Please note we can only offer a referral bonus on candidates that are successfully placed in a new position. You will be posted your vouchers by first class recorded delivery the day that your recommended candidate starts their new position.