Autoclenz is the UK market leader in providing vehicle preparation services to the automotive industry. Our range of services include Valeting Services, Collection & Delivery, Cosmetic Repairs, Imaging and other retail dealership services.
We really understand the automotive market where we have held our position for the last 40 years.
Due to internal promotion and strategic growth we now seek to appoint a Business Development Manager to ensure continued market share and new business focus in the Midlands area.
- You will need to be living on patch based in the Midlands
- You will have a proven track record in using a robust sales process
- A proven track record of winning new business sales
- An experienced background in the automotive sector would be an advantage
- Be able to network efficiently throughout the Automotive/aftermarket industry
- Typically a 80% new business and 20% account management role
- You must be able to plan and maximise your time/diary efficiently with effective sales pipeline management
- Territory and planning management with high level of calls from existing database
- You will be able to win new business but also upsell further services to the existing client base
- New business will be passed to an Account Management team leaving you free to win more business
- A full UK driving licence with no IN10 or DR10 endorsements
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed.
How To Apply
To apply for this new and exciting opportunity please forward CV and covering letter no later than Mon 20th August 2018 – first interviews will be held locally.
CV to be emailed to:
Please note candidates with non-relevant experience will not be considered for this opportunity
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.