BTC is one of the longest standing automotive training and development companies established 25 years ago. As part of our expansion, we require talented Business Development Managers for both our training and autoVHC teams.
AutoVHC is the number one electronic vehicle health check system in the automotive industry. Using the latest technology and world class design the system has been installed in over 1,000 dealerships in the UK and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the rest of the World.
£45,000 OTE with uncapped bonus, plus car and benefits
- North, Midlands and South
The Role and responsibilities:
- Achieve new business sales targets
- Manage existing accounts
- Conduct system and sales process training
- Build client relationships
- Develop a strategy to effectively manage a sales territory
- Sales professionals with a good knowledge of the automotive industry
- Process driven and sales oriented
- Outgoing, energetic and ambitious
- Results driven and hardworking
- Have the ability to make decisions and manage a sales territory
- A substantial basic salary with an uncapped bonus scheme (minimum OTE £45,000)
- Company car and expenses
- Terrific career development opportunities with the one of fastest growing automotive businesses
How To Apply
Please apply in writing with a full CV to Jane Grey at:
2 Mallard Court
Or alternatively by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.