Business Manager Job Role:
To maximise sales opportunities for the dealership by offering finance solutions & add on products to customers and to ensure each customer receives excellent customer service. The Business Manager and Sales Manager work very closely to deliver excellent business results.
Business Manager - Key Objectives:
- To sell finance solutions to customers thereby ensuring an efficient and profitable contribution to the dealership
- Identify customer needs using effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer.
- Maintain effective relationships with finance company representatives.
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Confirm any financial settlement on all vehicles taken in part exchange and arrange settlement on completion.
- Keep fully up to date with product knowledge on the full suite of finance products available.
- Maintain product knowledge and that of its competitors.
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
- Maintain safe working practices at all times as detailed by the dealership.
- You will have previous experience working as a business manager within a car dealership
- To have excellent communication skills and someone who is passionate about their position
- The key for this role is an individual that is driven to sell, engages with the Sales team and wants to earn strong commission
OTE circa £50K
Company Pension Scheme
Charlotte – Jago Consultants