Role: Business Manager
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 basic + OTE £55,000 per annum
Your remit will be working to agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related F & I products, you will need to show previous experience and knowledge with regards to 2nd facing, stacking deals, working with customers, mentoring the sales executive's and maximising profit on every sale achieved.
- Assist in the vehicle sale process.
- To maximise new and existing business.
- To prepare and complete all the relevant paperwork accurately in accordance with legal requirements.
- To maintain full and accurate records of all finance transactions.
- Previous Business Management experience in a dealership environment is essential as you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
- You must have excellent customer service skills, a proven career history within Business Management with figures to back up your success.
- You must be financially minded, hard-working and professional individual who has a strong working knowledge of Finance and Insurance products
- Our clients are looking for a driven character, as with the market the Business Manager role generally contains the sales controllers duties of making sure the team are following process and doing the numbers required.
This vacancy is being managed by Ed Hatt at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.