Our client, the Finance Division, of a well-established passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturer are experiencing strong growth with the launch of a number of new products. They now require a Campaign & Product Executive to provide support to the Head of Campaign & Product- in particular in the areas of pricing, system set-up, administration and reporting for campaigns, products and dealer incentives.
They are seeking an individual who has had some experience in marketing, product and pricing areas within the automotive industry. Ideally individuals will have, at least, a standard knowledge of the Industry with a supplier or manufacturer type business.
- Pricing of campaigns and products in accordance with company objectives.
- Implementation of campaigns and products within required timescales.
- Efficient administration and filing of all documents relating to campaigns.
- Review and approve advertising and marketing materials- comply with legal finance.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity- comply with legal finance.
- Reporting and analysis to support campaign and product performance.
- Research into Brand competitor activities via website analysis and market updates.
- Administration of dealer incentives/ liase with incentives agency.
The ideal candidate with have:
- A good understanding of the UK motor industry will be a strong advantage.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Very strong relationship building skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Some experience of digital marketing- an advantage.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.