A fantastic opportunity has become available at Hippo Motor Group as we are currently recruiting for an experienced sales manager to be solely responsible for our Retail car sales division based in our luxury showroom.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and innovative to motivate and drive the team of 4 sales staff to achieve their targets. Not only will the successful candidate have access to 350 prestige cars, there is a fantastic support system in place with a 40,000 square foot state of the art preparation centre, and a dedicated pay-out, underwriting and handover teams.
There is also a specialist buying team but with the opportunity to buy your own cars, all of this making the role ideal for any experienced sales manager. Hippo are a multimillion-pound family run business who specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit all of our customer needs.
We are serious about what we do and being the best, but we always ensure we have fun as we do it. This is reflected in our extremely low staff turnover rate.
As a result of our success, Hippo is constantly developing, and we are currently in the middle of expanding our luxury showroom, so this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of this growth and work in a brand new showroom.
- To take full responsibility of the prestige sales department
- To deal with incoming leads on specific vehicles and online generic enquiries
- To ensure the department and each individual are hitting their sales targets
- To ensure the team remain compliant at all times
- To ensure the team are responding to each enquiry in an acceptable time frame and that they are effectively utilising every enquiry.
- To be ensure the showroom is presentable and of a high standard at all times
- To ensure the pitch is well organised and all prices are correct
- To motive, drive and support the team
- To be responsible for a team of 4 sales staff, a pitch coordinator and a pitch valeting team
- *Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience
- Previous Management experience in a similar role is essential
- The ability to motivate a team
- Excellent levels of communication both face to face and over the phone
- A Self starter with the ability to organise and manage own workload
- Good administration skills- in relation to progressing deals and support customers
- Ability to effectively develop a sales pipeline.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.