Due to expansion, Sovereign Automotive are looking to recruit vehicle
delivery drivers to work at our new depot in West Drayton - Uxbridge.
The Depot will hold our fleet of vehicles to be used as taxi's, for
our country wide customer base.
You will need to hold a full driving licence. You will be confident in
driving and delivering vehicles to our customers at their chosen
locations. You'll have the opportunity to drive a variety of different
vehicles on a daily basis, be the face of what we do and you'll give
an excellent customer service.
In addition to your salary you will get....
A 12.07% holiday entitlement paid monthly on top of your basic pay.
If you work past 30 hours, we also advance your hourly salary to
£10.00 per hour plus the holiday entitlement.
* NEST pension contribution
* Mobile phone provided for business use
* Shell fuel card provided for business use –we allow drivers to
obtain a personal loyalty card to obtain reward points
Duties will include....
* Adhering to the relevant procedures and completing all required
* Ensuring that vehicles required for the following days deliveries
are accounted for and prepared
* Prepare council paperwork for the vehicle to be registered as a
public use vehicle.
* Ensuring that the depot parking area remains organised at all
times with different vehicles allocated different areas as
directed by the depot management.
* Preparation of the yard in order for easy access for collection of
vehicles by salvage agents or other Kindertons employees when
* Assisting in deliveries, collections or vehicles swaps as and when
required by depot management.
* Working as part of a team, attending team meetings and
contributing where appropriate.
* Any other duties reasonably requested by line manager.
Why not apply and join our friendly team
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.