Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced Classic Car Metal Polisher for a position in our client’s successful and well established classic car restoration bodyshop in the Cambridgeshire area (2857). Our client is offering an excellent, negotiable salary.
Applicants must be reliable, have a passion for classic cars, understand the importance of delivering and have previous automotive polishing experience. Excellent working standards are a must and adhering to company best practice is essential.
The successful applicant will:
* to be able to polish a range of various metal finishes i.e. chrome, aluminium, brass, nickel etc
* be expected to work effectively and efficiently
* be polishing various panels on a wide range of classic vehicles
* follow Standard Operating Procedures
* demonstrate health & safety awareness
* be confident in your skills and experience with all tools and materials
How to apply
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please:
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine on
* call Travis at Goldman & Fine on (Apply online only)
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
Job ref: 2857
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.