Excellent role on offer for a Metal Worker looking to join an industry leading company, who offer the chance to work on the world’s rarest classic cars and gain further training to improve your technical ability.
Do you have MIG & TIG Welding experience? Do you have a passion for classic cars? Are you looking for technical development to progress into a race team or management?
Over 30 years’ this company has earnt a name for itself as the world leader in the restoration and maintenance of classic road and race cars. They provide their high profile clients with the sales, servicing, restoration and race preparation of the most prestigious marques. Due to their continual success they require a Metal Worker to join their expert team.
In this extremely varied and rewarding role, you will manage a number of projects at a time. You will be responsible for performing welding on materials such as aluminium and steel whilst machining parts and assisting Classic Car Technicians. There will be rare opportunities to travel to race and concourse events whilst receiving bespoke training from experts and the opportunity to progress.
Therefore, this role will suit a Body Shop Metal Worker with MIG & TIG welding experience and a passion for classic cars. This role is offering specialised training tailored to your skill set and a management structure to enable you to progress further into senior positions whilst giving you the opportunity to work with the world’s most prestigious cars.
* Using MIG, TIG, Stick, cutting torch, plasma arc welding skills on aluminium for classic cars
* Maintaining stock on welding supplies, assisting race technicians on inspections and final touches
* Training and development plan tailored to you to master the trade in classic cars
* Experience in TIG & MIG Welding
* Mechanically minded with a passion for classic cars
* wants to work for a world famous company offering an excellent package with future growth
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.