Job Description For Vacancy No: (phone number removed)D
Consultant: Daniel Woodcock
RHL are looking for an experienced Classic Vehicle Paint Technician to join a team of highly specialist engineers restoring one of Britain’s finest cars ever created.
Please note that applicants must be experienced and have worked in the classic car industry.
Required key skills:
* Experience in a vehicle workshop environment within a Classic car / Restoration environment
* Skilled filler work
* Full Body Shaping experience
* Knowledge of Polyester body filler
* Experience of painting with different surfaces and finishes
* Understanding of different metallic products (Steel / Aluminium)
* Skilled prep work for paint
* Skilled paintwork
* Skilled rubbing down and polishing
* Assess vehicle requirements
* Apply paint to classic cars, understanding the different process and products required
* Flat and polish to achieve required finish
* Liaise with customers to discuss and agree appropriate requirements
* Carry out dry fitting and be involved in rebuild of the cars
* Ordering of required materials to complete the job
* Working on priorities set by the company
* Managing work to ensure successful completion of job within given timescales
* Keeping management informed of any issues or change of focus
* The position will require the successful candidate to have relevant experience
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate a high level of care and consideration to customer vehicles and to respect customer confidentiality.
They will be part of a highly skilled team, working to meet deadlines and deliver efficient, high quality work and excellent customer service always.
Salary: Offering a salary up to £42,000 per annum
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.