Our client is an independent Classic Porsche Specialist who Restore, Maintain and even Race Classic Air-Cooled Porsches. Currently they are seeking an experienced Restoration/Build Technician who can demonstrate Engineering and Mechanical skills. You will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow and continuously improving its output.
A passion for Porsche 911 cars is paramount, but more important is a drive to work collaboratively as part of a small team, and a determination to deliver perfection in all aspects of work every day.
• Car build and preparation of classic Porsche 911
• Assemble cars and sub-assemblies to the required standards, and timely delivery
• Identify areas where efficiency could be improved
• Adhere to and encourage our quality control
• Recognise and report any parts requirements
Specific skills required include:
• The ability to undertake a restoration project from start to finish with minimum supervision
• NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
• Experience within classic air-cooled Porsche
• Some electrical knowledge and experience at modifying harness
• Some working experience with composite or GRP
• Ability to comply with all company disciplines and procedures
• Attention to detail and focus on customer satisfaction
• Computer literacy
• Team player and positive attitude
• The ability to produce job estimates
• Engine tuning and ECU experience
• Fabrication, welding and machining skills
• Previous experience in motorsport
• Working knowledge of Dragon2000 Management System and PET
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.