Commercial Surveyor - Leeds based with travel in Northern England
Salary £45,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance and additional benefits.
This is an opportunity to join a growing business with a large program of works in Northern England, across the M62 Corridor and the Midlands area. We are hoping to hear from Commercial Surveyors with Lifecycle/PFI experience in managing contracts and liaising with the Lifecycle team responsible for delivery. In addition, a strong awareness and competence in financial reporting and budgeting is required.
We are looking for a highly organised, strong communicator, ideally working in a similar FM environment, with exceptional attention to detail. This growing business has recently won large contracts, with more on the horizon, increasing the prospects of advancement. Ideally based out of the Leeds office, although there are additional offices in Birmingham and Manchester.
On offer is a competitive salary of around £45,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance. A more thorough list of role requirements are listed below, in order to be considered for this role, please email a CV highlighting your relevant experience.
Responsible for the adherence of all Lifecycle related commercial process, implementation of standard proforma, and ensuring that the cost value report and sales register reflect the developing delivery of Lifecycle delivery in their area of contractual responsibility.
• Support the Lifecycle Manager in all commercial related tasks within their defined area of delivery.
• Commercial lead for all RFQ’s and Tendering of packages, to provide best value and ensured delivery of projects.
• Responsible for compiling and reviewing all Lifecycle related information, and projections. Ensuring these are complete and updated regularly to show the projected contract term costs
• Assures availability of essential project commercial information.
• To provide financial and commercial support to the Lifecycle Commercial Manager, the BU Commercial Managers and to the wider business.
• To work within the BU to achieve financial targets
• To develop, implement, review and monitor systems and measures to accurately account for the financial performance of contracts.
• To liaise with personnel within the commercial department and within other areas of the Company to assist in achieving the Company’s aims and targets.
• To extend the use of processes and procedures to achieve consistent performance across all of the Company’s commercial activities, and in accordance with the company’s management system.
• To positively influence and drive sustained improvement to individual contract profitability
• Reporting on the financial performance of individual contracts, including the provision of periodic and ad hoc reports to the Company Directors and other staff, as may be required from time to time.
• Management of cash collection to maximise the cash flow and liquidity position of the Company.
• Assist in defining, supporting and deliver the annual business plan for the BU activities within the Company.
• Assist in business development for the BU
• Delegate and manage tasks to subordinate staff where applicable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.