Commercial Vehicle Technician - Late shift - Crawley
Salary: £29,000- £35,500
Our client is a leading motor dealer operating sales through to service.
The Late shift Commercial Technician will undertake the duties of a vehicle technician by carrying out inspections, repairs, maintenance and installation of components.
The candidates will be required to complete detailed vehicle mechanical assessments, report defects and repair vehicles to a high standard. In addition, conduct diagnostic procedures to determine faults, maintain vehicle records and contain costs by evaluating service and repair options.
Essential Skills & Requirements
* LGV : 1 year (required)
* Maintenance: 1 year (required)
* HGV: 1 year (preferred)
* Passed Level 3 NVQ: 3 years (required)
* Mercedes-Benz Commercial: 1 Year (preferred)
* Work remotely
* Proven experience of working within a Vehicle Technician role.
* Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components
* Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
* Work as both part of a team or on own initiative
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Current and clean UK driving licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003