Salary: £42k plus car allowance
Location: East & West Midlands (Regional)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Amber Mace is currently recruiting a Compliance Manager to oversee all of the Nursing/Residential homes in the Midlands area for a large national healthcare organisation. This company have a fantastic reputation and provide first class care throughout their homes.
This is an exciting role where you will be tasked with planning, directing, and completing rigorous inspections throughout all Nursing and Residential homes for this organisation across the midlands. Reporting into the Director of Compliance you will work with the Quality Directorate, The Operations Management teams to improve quality and business development for the organisation in this region.
Your Role will be to:
• Plan, organise, liaise, conduct inspections in all homes throughout the region that are registered with CQC/CIW/Care Inspectorate
• Adhere to Quality Assurance Policy and Programmes
• Have high professional standards
• Keep professional training and development up to date
• Perform other job-related duties as necessary
• Work alongside the operational teams using excellent communication skills
• Provide professional and clinical advice and support where needs be in the settings that are being inspected
Who are we looking for…….
• You will be committed to providing the highest care standards
• RGN/RMN Qualification is essential
• Must have a driving licence and be willing to travel
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Previous experience in an audit or quality review role
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Georgi on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.