A leading Car Manufacturer is seeking a field-based Contract Hire & Leasing Manager to cover a region from Birmingham down to Southern England.
This role would suit a strong account and new business developer with significant experience and track record in Contract Hire and Leasing (Cars, LCV’s or other commercials) – with either a manufacturer or CH/ leasing company. You will need to demonstrate the ability to open doors and negotiate deals. Experience working for a brand with a larger fleet market-share would be advantageous.
Role will have responsibility for:
- Sales to the FN50 Contract Hire & Leasing companies.
- Manage and develop new prospects and existing accounts.
- Brand development and build relationships in all areas of Contract Hire.
- Significant multi Car opportunities within these Channels.
- Pricing analysis work in all areas of the rental/ whole life cost.
You will be tasked with building and executing a detailed prospect targeting strategy for your area of responsibility as well as building effective channels of communication between the Regional Teams.
- Proven track record developing profitable volume sales to Contract Hire and Leasing customers in the automotive industry
- A clear understanding of this Channels Sector and how to identify and develop key sales contacts
- A proven track record of over performance against ambitious targets in the automotive and capital goods supply sector
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Robust organisational skills, ability to manage and motivate self and others to achieve results
- Used to managing and preparing both large and complex vehicle supply tenders
- Highly developed level of verbal, numeric, written and presentation skills
- Drive and energy to deliver the best service for their customers and colleagues
- A strong and demonstrable level of product knowledge in the vehicle marketplace
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Understanding of accounting standards, and financial management for deal structures and vehicle stock levels
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB8
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.