About The Business:
One of the most reputable leasing companies in the UK is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join their evolving business and manage a high-profile portfolio of accounts.
Having recently gone through a significant transformation, this FN50 business is forward thinking and is looking to lead the way with the introduction of innovative and market leading products across the contract hire/leasing and mobility space.
About The Opportunity:
- Corporate Account Manager – Contract Hire/Leasing
- £35,000 - £42,000 Basic Salary
- OTE £12,000 + accelerator scheme
- Flexible benefits
You'll have a proven track record of managing and developing a portfolio of corporate accounts, ideally within the contract hire/leasing, fleet management or vehicle rental markets but this is not a necessity.
It's a highly autonomous role where you'll take full ownership of these key accounts and be responsible for keeping them engaged, allied with understanding of how you can cross sell/upsell your portfolio of products and ultimately contribute to the growth of the fleet.
As the Corporate Account Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Managing accounts in the corporate fleet markets.
- You'll thrive on developing relationships, creating upselling opportunities & closing deals.
- You'll provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Qualifying and developing prospects using a range of sources.
You'll be a self-starter, driven to develop your career with one of the most sought after and dominant brands in the fleet market.
You'll ideally have experience of managing large corporate accounts, ideally in the automotive industry.
As the business continues to innovate, culture and attitude are critical as you'll work as part of a high performance and driven unit.