A leading car manufacturer with a reputation for unique and innovate vehicles are seeking a field-based Corporate Fleet Sales Manager to cover the north. The successful candidate will need to live between Birmingham and the Scottish border.
This role would suit a strong sales person with significant experience and track record in a fleet sales or other field sales role in the automotive sector. You will probably be currently working for either a manufacturer, leasing company, broker, dealer group or finance company. You will need to demonstrate the ability to open doors and negotiate deals. Experience working for a brand with a smaller fleet market-share would be advantageous.
Role will have responsibility for:
- Sales to the 400+ corporate accounts
- Significant multi car opportunities within smaller fleets
- Significant Public Sector opportunities.
- Engagement with selected brokers and quasi retail affinity operators
You will be tasked with building and executing a detailed prospect targeting strategy for your area of responsibility as well as building effective channels of communication between the Leasing Companies’ Sales managers.
Key candidate requirements:
- Either a proven track record working in an automotive corporate sales role or other automotive field based b2b sales role.
- Demonstrable success in effectively building new business.
- An understanding of developing sales in an RV / WLC dependent customer base would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate concepts and views in a logical, structured and persuasive way.
- A tenacious approach – following through on all opportunities
This role offers a talented, ambitious fleet or b2b sales expert the opportunity to develop their career with an automotive manufacturer and join a leading global car brand.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please do send through your CV to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland Select specialise in recruitment in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.