A leading provider of warranties, insurance and underwriting expertise in the automotive sector has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Sales Manager to join them at an exciting time for the business as they have recently been acquired by an international insurance provider. Already working with an impressive list of dealers they are now looking to grow business at manufacturer level and with Blue Chip corporates and large finance companies.
You will be covering an area alongside one other Corporate Sales Manager. Regions are yet to be defined and will be defined around the successful candidate’s location.
- To prospect and strategically approach prospective clients.
- To develop a thorough understanding and working knowledge of products.
- Build an effective working relationship with the client’s key individuals.
- To be able to perform effective qualification in order to assess the right product offering.
- To control each client’s underwriting statistics.
- To deliver the area budget as agreed client by client.
- To deliver the highest quality of service to each client.
- Experience in a B2B sales role in the automotive sector selling to dealers and/or manufacturers.
- A demonstrable track record of success in new business development.
- Confident prospecting, contacting and building relationships at all levels.
- A sales focused individual with a determined, tenacious and flexible approach.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Language skills would be an advantage but are by no means essential.
If you have an impressive track record in B2B sales in the automotive sector and are ready for the next step, then please do apply.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.