A leading car manufacturer with a reputation for unique and innovate vehicles are seeking a field-based Corporate Fleet Sales Manager to cover the South of England. You will focus on major accounts (400+ fleet sizes) covering Birmingham southwards.
This role would suit a strong sales person with significant experience and track record in a business to business sales role selling to blue chip companies. Previous experience in a fleet sales or contract hire sales role would be a great advantage but is not essential as long as you can demonstrate the ability to communicate concepts in a logical, structured and persuasive way, open doors and negotiate complex deals.
Role will have responsibility for:
- Sales to the 400+ corporate accounts
- Significant multi car opportunities within smaller fleets
- Significant Public Sector opportunities.
- Engagement with selected brokers and quasi retail affinity operators
You will be tasked with building and executing a detailed prospect targeting strategy for your area of responsibility as well as building effective channels of communication between the Leasing Companies’ Sales managers.
- A proven track record in a field based business to business sales role
- Previous experience in fleet sales is highly desirable
- Strong / structured new business development, selling and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable success in structured and hierarchical account management across blue chip companies.
- Demonstrable experience and proven success in following a structured sales process.
- Demonstrable experience in closing and delivering high value contracts.
- Demonstrable success in effectively building new business.
- Ability to communicate concepts and views in a logical, structured and persuasive way.
- A tenacious approach – following through on all opportunities
This role offers a talented, ambitious fleet or b2b sales expert the opportunity to develop their career with an automotive manufacturer and join a leading global car brand.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please do send through your CV to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.