Our client is best described as an innovative provider of vehicle finance, leasing and fleet management. They have a new opportunity for a Corporate Sales Manager to join them to build their business on a national basis.
This role is focused on new business and is best suited to a driven fleet sales professional who excels in providing a high level of customer service whilst consistently managing a high-quality sales pipeline. With a competitive basic and uncapped commission, this is an excellent opportunity for someone well versed in building a targeted prospecting strategy within the fleet and leasing industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- To identify and build relationships with new business prospects with fleet sizes of 20–100 vehicles.
- Continually review your sales pipeline to identify areas of opportunity and risk in relation to targets.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of all products, services and USP’s to facilitate a consultative approach.
- Ensure that all contact with prospective and new customers are accurately recorded.
- Work effectively with all team members to help generate a supportive team culture.
Key skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable new business development experience in the Fleet & Leasing industry.
- Good insight on the fleet market with an awareness of market fluctuations and competitor propositions.
- Proven success building an effective prospecting strategy through communications campaigns and data management.
- A polished approach with the ability to network and negotiate at Director level.
- A self-motivated, driven and entrepreneurial attitude.
In return is the opportunity to join a growing independent and take on a key role for the business. The benefits package includes a company car, phone, laptop and annual performance related bonus.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.