A manufacturer of premium lawn & garden equipment is seeking a Corporate Sales Manager to join their sales team. The role has a national remit and you will ideally be located fairly centrally in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a track record in a business to business sales role – ideally in either automotive or consumer durable sectors. If offers the chance to join a premium brand manufacturer and develop you career with a large, blue chip business.
This is a new position and plays a key role in the development of sales to corporate customers. It represents a new focus on the B2B sector and will be responsible for developing direct relationships with key customers as well as providing support to assist dealers in increasing their own corporate sales business.
- Identify key prospect sectors and businesses within which you can develop sales opportunities
- Actively prospect and visit new business customers in order to develop incremental business opportunities
- Create bespoke proposals in response to individual customer requirements
- Monitor appropriate industry sector sources for tender opportunities, complete and submit tenders.
- Create appropriate dealer support programmes and materials to improve dealer effectiveness in the corporate sales sector.
- Create a structured dealer approach to developing local and regional B2B sales
- Work together with selected dealers to ensure effective sales growth is achieved in the B2B sector
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success in a B2B sales role
- Ideally experience working for an OEM in either automotive or consumer durables
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work without close supervision
- Target- driven with experience in a direct sales environment
- Good understanding of dealer/retailer operations
- Excellent communicator, able to present confidently at senior management level
- Prepared for extensive travel around the UK and overnight stays
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.