A car manufacturer is seeking a Manager responsible for CRM, Events and Sponsorship strategies to join their head office marketing team.
With the specific purpose of delivering the brand promise throughout the customer journey, they will develop and implement communications to stimulate sales of vehicles and services, building familiarity with and consideration of the manufacturer’s products. They will also have full responsibility for maximizing customer and prospect databases, and developing the CRM programme aiming to increase lead acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
This role would suit someone with a strong customer experience background working for an automotive manufacturer, ideally across a range of product market segments, and an understanding of data analysis and segmentation and data protection legislation. An understanding of CRM and previous CRM experience is essential.
- Preferably at least 5 years’ marketing communications experience in the automotive sector
- Previous experience working on CRM
- Experience of working across a range of product market segments with a mainstream and/or premium brand
- Consumer and commercial focus
- Enthusiastic and positive; displays a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong project planning and process skills with flexibility to adapt to a wide scope of activities and projects
- Team player and good at building relationships
- Confident and decisive
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Budget management and cost control skills
- Agency management skills including the ability to initiate and conclude agency pitches
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.