A car manufacturer with a reputation for quality, innovate products that push boundaries are seeking an Experience Manager to manage and implement key dealer-facing Field Programmes including Customer Satisfaction and Mystery Shopping. The role will also have responsibility for developing a cohesive strategy for dealer facing IT systems, web portals and communication platforms.
You will have budget responsibility and manage 1 direct report as well as a number of agency/supplier relationships with the aim promoting ongoing improvement and development of the manufacturer’s dealer network in the UK.
This role would suit someone with an automotive industry background including a strong understanding of dealership operations – ideally gained in a dealer-facing role. If offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression into a head office role and the chance to take on management responsibility.
- Business Degree and/or automotive industry-based experience
- At least one year managing a direct report, and/or multiple agencies
- Dealer facing experience within the automotive industry – highly desirable
- Previous experience of presenting to and gaining approval for programme strategy at a Senior Management level is preferred.
- Previous experience working on CSI or Mystery shopping programmes (or similar) would be highly advantageous – but is not essential.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a highly respected car brand with a competitive basic salary, car(s) and excellent benefits.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.