The Q-Park Group is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high quality parking facilities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Parking Host to join our team within our Edinburgh cluster of car parks on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work an average of 42 hours per week on a four shifts on, four shifts off work pattern. The working hours are rotating day shifts from 07:00 - 19:00 and night shifts 19:00 - 07:00. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible in line with the demands of the business.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to Q-Park’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
* Ensuring satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction.
* Constantly providing and ensuring a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards.
* Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment.
* Completing all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time.
* Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty.
* Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet operational contingencies.
Knowledge, skills & experience required
* Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential.
* Have a flexible can-do attitude to work.
* Previous cash handling experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel.
* Previous cleaning experience is beneficial.
* A full UK driving licence is required.
* Hourly rate - £9.00
* Bonus scheme
* Car park season ticket 24 x 7
* Pension scheme including death in service cover
* 22.50 days annual leave entitlement
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.