Working for this growing supplier of consumer products and print to the retail industry. Working in the Business Support team. The overall purpose of the role is to provide customer service and after sales administration support to the functional departments within the business and for the customer Your duties include:
* Resolving the return of goods
* Dealing with website queries
* Dealing with the after sales of orders
* Sales order processing
* Provide business support to the necessary functions across the organisation (Sales, Accounts, Commerce and Operations).
* Oversee the receipt and distribution of electronic inbound sales enquiries and orders and assign responsibility to the correct recipient via a company email inbox system
* Dealing with carrier companies, including national and international and pallet deliveries.
* Processing of claims and recording of information relating to such claims
* Manage customer related issues and an enquiry to ensure customer service levels are achieved and ensure the customer experience is exceptional. Use data warehouse to record the issues.
* Create, assign and manage the cases information within CRM and Data warehouse. Use the data to identify where improvements can be introduced to improve the efficiency of our actions.
* Take ownership for live chat and ensure enquiries are managed efficiently and opportunities are exploited to increase revenue and profitability.
* Manage the returns process and identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies. Ensure goods are returned and the associated costs are allocated correctly.
* Support web based activities to optimise this channel.
* Dealing with inbound calls and fielding calls
* Responsible for office supplies and the purchasing of new material within.
To apply you will have come from a customer services role in some capacity, whether it be inbound customer services, or sales support or customer service administration and ideally dealt with the return of goods and possess excellent problem solving skills. First class customer service ability is essential along with the ability to build relationships with customers and deal with any situation in a professional manner. Experience within a product based industry would be preferred.
The company offer:
28 days holiday (20 days plus bank holidays, this rises to 22 days after 12 months)
Various company functions and parties as well as various charity days
Fun working environment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.