Our client is one of the most recognised suppliers of cutting edge information to UK motor industry. A leader in their field of vehicle information and insight, they have an opportunity for a Data Analyst to join them on a part or full time basis.
This is a key role, responsible for the timely collection and processing of data from the top 40 vehicle manufacturers around the world. This data covers all the latest models and can include detail on everything from price, CO2 emissions and MPG to technical specifications. This role is ideal if you are passionate about cars although technical vehicle knowledge is by no means essential.
- Ensure that the most up to date and correct data is uploaded within agreed timescales.
- Take an active role in developing and refining processes within the data team.
- Liaise closely with vehicle manufacturers to solve any issues or errors with data.
- Check quality and accuracy of work processed by Third Party suppliers.
To be successful, you will:
- Demonstrate exacting attention to detail and take real pride in working accurately.
- Have some experience of working with data, with an eye for patterns, trends or anomalies.
- An organised, focused approach.
- Enjoy working as part of a friendly team, working towards a common goal.
- Be an intermediate user of MS Office packages.
- A knowledge of car specifications from a dealership, fleet or insurance background is an advantage. However, candidates with a passion for cars and the automotive industry are still encouraged to apply!
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful company and to build a career. You will be given a personal development plan from day one, have the opportunity to work flexible hours with some home working and an excellent benefits package.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB43
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.