The role involves moving, loading and unloading a variety of brand new vehicles within the Port at Purfleet. Full training will be given on all vehicles you will be required to drive and all you need is a Full UK Class B (Car Licence) to apply.
We are looking for flexible committed staff to join our workforce. We need a responsible and sensible approach to driving, it is imperative that you have a caring approach toward our clients and customer vehicles.
• Shift start times vary, but will be between 6 - 12 hours and you will be required to work until the shift is completed.
• Day Shift you will need to be available from 06:00 to 18:00
• Night Shift you will need to be available from 18:00 to 06:00
• Pay rate is £7.83 per hour from 06:00 to 22:00 and £8.53 per hour from 22:00 to 0600. Weekly pay will vary depending on shift pattern.
• All the necessary work wear and PPE will be issued.
• Minimum age is 21 (due to Insurance policy)
• Full UK driving licence with a maximum of 6 Points (restrictions apply)
• Must have held licence for a minimum of 1 year
• Applicant must pass a CRB/DBS Check
• You will be required to carry out and successfully complete on-site training for this role.
You will need to live within a 30 minute travelling time of Purfleet Essex and have your own transport.
Please make sure that you are available by telephone should you be contacted so that we can invite you to attend our open day and process your documents for interview
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.