Do you have experience in automotive marketing? We are seeking a Dealer Marketing Account Manager to work with a well-known automotive manufacturer and their dealer network. You will be employed and be based at their award-winning marketing agency in Central London.
The Manufacturer account is one of the largest clients in the agency and they are proud to be the lead creative and strategic agency.You will manage and improve levels of dealer engagement across the dealer network.
You will have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing and will be currently working in a marketing role within a dealership or in an agency working on an automotive account and are looking to develop your career within one of the leading marketing agencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support with the completion of dealer marketing plans
- New Dealer Launches, support new dealers in all aspects of marketing
- Dealer Compliance
- Brand Guidelines
- Brand Roadshows
- Online Marketing Portal management
The ideal candidate :
- Must have a proven track record in a marketing role, either for an automotive dealership or an agency
- Have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing
- Proven ability to multi- task and enjoy working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB71
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.