We are seeking a field-based Dealer Marketing Consultant for a premium brand Automotive Manufacturer to work with dealers in the South. The role will be employed via their marketing agency. The role is field based, but you will be required to visit the agency on a regular basis.
The role of Dealer Consultant is to develop productive relationships with dealers across the network and gain business through delivering an excellent first line marketing service which meets and exceeds the retailer’s expectations. Your primary role will be working with the agency dealer team to plan and execute marketing activities and ensure that dealer engagement is as strong as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the dealers to fully understand their marketing activities and translate this to tactical actions
- Build an excellent relationship with the dealer network
- Work with the agency team to plan quarterly marketing activity across online and offline media
- Monitor results and interrogate data received as well as retailer feedback
- Work with the team to generate opportunities for new campaigns
- Present and pitch new ideas to the dealer network
- Ensure that all reporting is delivered accurately and in accordance with the deadlines set
- Effectively mentor team members to ensure all tasks are completed accurately & on time
- Understand the dealers’ market place, researching competitor’s activity and key trends within the industry
- Identify retailer network requirements and ensure that their needs are fulfilled
- Plan and organise your own diary and ensure actions and objectives are achieved on time
Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Have experience working in an automotive retail marketing role
- Have strong knowledge of retail marketing across the full marketing mix
- Be educated to A level or degree level – preferably with a marketing qualification
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Have energy and drive and show a track record of success in your current role.
- Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude
- Be self-motivated with a sense of urgency - without comprising quality
- Excellent administration and IT skills (word, excel etc)
- Be happy to take on a field-based role with considerable travel involved
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
lease visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.