Our client is a niche automotive vehicle manufacturer who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK. They have ambitious plans and have a number of exciting new products in the pipeline. They are currently seeking a Dealer Marketing Manager to manage specific dealers, identified by the field sales team, in the UK network to ensure that relevant marketing material and expertise is being implemented to ensure national campaigns are effective. The role will also be part based at the Head Office in the Midlands.
The ideal candidate will have a real understanding of automotive retail marketing, and be currently working with a number of dealers in either a manufacturer/ agency field based or dealer based group position.
You will work with dealers across a designated area to assist in developing their marketing strategies, roll out manufacturer campaigns as well as creating bespoke campaigns.
- Work with the dealers to fully understand their marketing activities
- Build an excellent relationship with the dealer network
- Work with the Marketing and Sales/ Operational Teams to plan quarterly marketing activity across online and offline media
- Work with the field sales team to discuss opportunities for new campaigns
- Present and pitch new ideas to the dealer network
- Understand the dealers’ market place, researching competitor’s activity and key trends
- Have experience working in an automotive retail marketing role
- Have strong knowledge of retail marketing across the full marketing mix
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Have energy and drive and show a track record of success in your current role.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.