Our main dealer are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and focused Dealer Principal to come on board with this ever growing team. Working for a well-established dealer group.
Dealer Principal Role and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for day to day running of the dealership
- Driving the performance of the department's to achieve manufacturer and business volume objectives
- Controlling profit targets, departmental expenses and monitoring trends and reacting accordingly
- Responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of the department
- Customer satisfaction and retention is a vital focus for the position
Dealer Principal Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience within a General Manager/ Dealer Principal role within a Main Dealer
- Proven track record in Dealership management
- Excellent Leadership & performance management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Business & financial acumen
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- A Full UK Manual Driving Licence
- Great Computer literacy
Dealer Principal Package:
- A very competitive salary package with an OTE up to £60K (Depending on Experience)
- After 3 years service you will receive an extra 3 days Holiday.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Car (Subject to Checks)
To apply for this Dealer Principal position, send and up to date CV to Howard at Jago Consultants. Call today to find out more positions in your area.