TFS are currently recruiting for a Dealer Services Specialist working in their Burgh Heath, Epsom office.
The main role of a Dealer Services Specialist is to:
- Reporting to the Dealer Services Manager whilst working closely with Centre Network, Toyota GB and the Field Sales Teams through the provision of excellent service.
- To act as a key contact to the Dealer network, Field Managers, in liaison with all functions relating to Wholesale and Retail support.
- Build relationships and develop effective communication with contacts from within the Company, the manufacturer, the Centre Network and on occasion the end user.
- Ensure accuracy of work and an ability to grasp occasionally complex issues are a pre requisite for this role.
Reporting to the Dealer Services Manager whilst working closely with Centre Network, Toyota GB and the Field Sales Teams through the provision of excellent service.
To act as a key contact to the Dealer network, Field Managers, in liaison with all functions relating to Wholesale and Retail support.
Build relationships and develop effective communication with contacts from within the Company, the manufacturer, the Centre Network and on occasion the end user.
Ensure accuracy of work and an ability to grasp occasionally complex issues are a pre requisite for this role.
The responsibilities and authority stated below are subject at all times to company policy.
- Tracking bonus payments on a monthly basis including Head Office calculations where appropriate
- Administration of bonus debit backs, commission / subsidy adjustments and resolving queries arising. Checking / Issuing statements
- Assist with Finance quotations from Dealer Network
- Provision of settlement figures to Dealers
- Assisting New Business colleagues with pay-outs
- Maintenance and administration of the POS and CMS systems to include centre set up/termination, user access, schemes, commissions, residual values and vehicle data
- Assist with POS, Web & Four Square calculator updates
- Monitor and administer wholesale funding stocking facilities
- Administer stock audit reports and action accordingly
- Assist with new centre proposals / documentation
- Administer and action direct debit rejections
- Administer Retail Concept Rental Programme
- Contact centres to request copies of Audited Accounts and other information required for credit review
- Assist with the administration for new centre proposals / credit line increases
- To comply and update department Policies and Procedures
- Responsibility for the self-management of performance against published service standards in terms of response times and other commitments.
- Ensure Dealer Services monthly/quarterly procedures/processes are completed within the agreed timescales
- Checking system related daily / monthly reports
- Responsibility for the team mailboxes and phone lines
- Any other appropriate duties as required by line manager
Skills and Experience
Essential (Essential to perform the role)
- PC literate – Excel and MS Word are essential
- Administration or operational position within a busy processing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Desirable (Useful to have)
- Motor finance experience
- Financial services experience
- Experience of project based work
- Experience of working with field based sales staff in an administration environment
Key Education/Qualifications relevant for job role
- GCSE or equivalent (A-C in Maths)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT - Overview of Benefits
· Pension scheme - matrix of options starting from 0% employee contribution and minimum of 3% up to a maximum of 15% company contribution
· Bonus of up to 10% of salary per annum based on company performance
· Life assurance of 10 x salary
· PMI cover via Bupa – single, partner/spouse and dependent children
· Income Protection Scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Employee Car Scheme
· Flexi Working Hours Scheme (if applicable)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· On site café, restaurant and gym, Perkz (voucher discount site), sports and social club
· On-site parking