Our client is a well-known supplier of tools and products to the automotive industry. They are seeking a field based Sales Representative to demonstrate and sell the full range of their equipment in Scotland. This role is covering the whole of Scotland so would ideally suit a candidate living centrally. This role will be a key interface between the company and their clients, working to build incremental business from existing customers through your sound technical product knowledge.
- Follow up leads from existing customers to present the full range of diagnostic product.
- Work in the field demonstrating products, training customers and securing orders 4 days a week.
- Promoting the full range of diagnostic equipment.
- Performing customer education/sales seminars, attending field sales meetings and trade shows.
- Working closely with customers to resolve any issues.
- Keeping current with automotive and computer technology through reading or attending applicable courses or seminars.
Experience and Competencies required
- Experience as a technician or a sound knowledge of vehicle diagnostic products.
- Experience in a field based sales role in the automotive industry, selling in to dealers, workshops or garages would be desirable but by no means essential.
- Adaptable, flexible and driven approach.
- Customer focused approach, being dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Skillful negotiator.
- Comfortable presenting in a wide range of formal and informal settings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company selling highly regarded products in a role that offers responsibility and an excellent rewards package.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.