This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning car manufacturer in a key head office role. This Data Analyst role will examine crucial customer behaviour data and draw meaningful insights to drive strategic direction and increase the commercial performance of marketing activity.This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail focused Analyst educated to degree level or equivalent to have real involvement in a key project looking at the customer journey.
Responsibilities include :
- Examining internal and new data intelligence to drive the strategic direction of the department.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in systems, process, tagging and reporting.
- Identifying and monitoring key digital KPIs.
- Increasing the commercial performance of all digital marketing activity.
- Liaising with central functions on best practice lead process.
Skills & experience required :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- The ability to transform raw data into meaningful insights and excellent analytical skills.
- Experience within a Marketing environment is desirable but not essential.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Access & Excel.
A competitive annual salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer including car ownership scheme, discounts on new and used cars, competitive pension scheme and flexible benefits plan.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB56
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.