Our client is an iconic automotive vehicle manufacturer who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK and Internationally. They have ambitious plans and have a number of exciting new products in the pipeline. They are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive who will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and will support the creation and maintenance of the Global Websites and develop further the social media presence.
Overall purpose of role:
- To collaborate and then take execution ownership of the output of all digital marketing. This will include website, email marketing, social media, search engine marketing, digital brand management, SMS management, Agency management and Google Analytics
- To gather requirements for various stakeholders across the business and identify the best way to present digital content across various platforms
- To support tactical retail campaigns as well as strategic objectives that drive digital content creation via the company’s website and social media channels.
- To offer continual creative support to the Head of Marketing and be the voice of user experience internally that serves to continually evolve and enrich the user experience and overall performance of all digital channels.
The successful candidate will
- Be Degree educated or equivalent
- Have significant experience in a consumer digital and B2B digital marketing role
- Have Website CMS experience
- Have Google Analytics experience
- Be able to understand basic HTML and CSS
- Have experience of managing a multi- lingual website
- Have strong experience of managing a range of social media channels
- Have a genuine passion for all things digital
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.