Our Client is a leading provider of aftermarket solutions are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to define, oversee and develop the digital marketing strategy for the company.
This is an exciting new hands on role for someone with experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
You will have a true passion for all things digital with a working knowledge of email marketing software, HTML, social media measurement tools and web analytics packages.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to a portfolio of websites with a B2C, D2C and B2B activity
· Develop and implement strategies utilising a range of techniques including Email, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate and PPC
· Implement the social media strategy to support existing and new business opportunities
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and increase revenue Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
· Agency selection and management
The Successful Candidate:
· Ideally Educated to Degree Level with a CIM/marketing qualification
· Experience working in a marketing department/digital/media/communications agency
· Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
· Demonstrable copywriting skills
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in website management, optimisation & creating SEO strategies
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland Select specialise in recruitment in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.