Our client, the Finance Division, of a well-established passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturer are experiencing strong growth with the launch of a number of new products. They now require a Digital Marketing Manager to drive marketing activities for the business through all relevant channels.
They are seeking an individual who has had experience in the above area/environment within the automotive industry. Ideally individuals will have, at least, a standard knowledge of the Industry with a supplier or manufacturer type business.
- Develop a market leading digital presence for the Finance Division, including customer facing tools, customer finance calculator functionality, and integration with the central ‘Holding’ website.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing and sales Director, for the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and retention strategies.
- Responsible for marketing to the customer base through a multi-channel approach, using internet, email and mail based marketing.
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director instigate, develop and launch new and existing product portfolios for the retail business.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, and be responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- To hold weekly meetings and keep senior management updated with team performance on a regular basis.
- To work with the Pricing and Risk teams in order to maximise retail opportunities.
- Manage relationships with all Third Parties including General Insurance providers, Direct Marketing Agencies and Media Agencies.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Experience working with a Manufacturer, Fleet/ Leasing or Supplier.
- Ideally a good knowledge of the automotive finance industry.
- Experience of Digital Marketing, CRM platforms and Direct Marketing.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information.
- Very strong relationship building skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB48
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.