Our client, a well-established passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturer are experiencing strong growth with the launch of a number of new products. They now require a Digital Marketing Manager to drive marketing activities for the business through all relevant channels.
They are seeking an individual who has had experience in the above area/ environment within the automotive industry. Ideally individuals will have, at least, a standard knowledge of the Industry with a supplier or manufacturer type business.
- Vendor/agency management.
- Product budget and time line management.
- Communication of projects status to internal stakeholders and the dealer network.
- Ensuring that the digital agency produces the most innovative output, and projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Responsible for ensuring the output of the creative and technical teams are of the highest standard and brand appropriate at all times.
- Responsible for managing multiple digital projects for various internal clients from start to finish.
- Working closely with the data and analytics manager to understand the performance of web platforms, media performance and strategic data analysis.
- Draw insight from reporting to inform future actions and ongoing optimisation in all digital channels.
- Responsible for delivering the Social Media strategy.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Previous experience as either a new media producer or interactive producer.
- Agency experience highly desirable.
- Fluent in information architecture and experience with content management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and extremely proactive disposition, with the ability to collaborate in an extremely fast-paced team environment.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB52
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.