Our client is a car dealer group who looking for a experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join their brand and look after a number of their dealerships. As a Divisional Used Car Sales Manager, this role will oversee the Used car operation for a number of dealerships throughout Kent, Berkshire & Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a well known brand, you will have the chance to build and develop a successful career with an established dealer group.
** For this Divisional Used Car Sales Manager role, you will need a Full UK Driving Licence as the position requires visits across multiple sites**
Divisional Used Car Manager Role:
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives
- Full understanding of targets, and working with Brand Managers & Directors to develop the Used car strategy for the brand
- Ensuring Managers and Sales Executives are maximising Used car opportunities
- To work with Buyers to ensure Used car stock mix and levels are maintained
- Full control over used car stock, monitoring write-down and pricing
As a Divisional Used Car Sales Manager You will have:
- A proven track record as a Used Sales Manager within the motor trade
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with great computer literacy
- Self motivation with a proactive approach and a passion for motivating and driving your team.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- OTE up to £60,000 Depending on Experience
- Charlotte - Jago Consultants