As we are continuously growing, we are looking for carers to join our team as a double up care team. You will work as part of a team to deliver care to a set of clients. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Feel welcome to also apply with a friend that you would like to work with!
Why become part of our double up team?
* Company car and petrol provided
* Free training and uniform
* Competetive pay rates
Feel supported - we support you from the interview stage onwards as a friendly team.
What responsibilities will be included?
You will work with another caregiver to ensure that our clients have high quality care while always ensuring that there is time for a lovely chat with them
Tasks involved include (but not limited to) :
* Providing personal care assistance
* Preparing meals and drinks of choice
* Providing help with general housework
* Administering medication
What is required to join our team as part of the double up team?
* Full driving licence
* Able to work every other weekend/one weekend day per week
* Have a can do, caring and positive attitude!
Interested in this position?
Contact our friendly team today via email or phone;
(phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.