Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and an opportunity to earn bonus. You will also have the opportunity to work on your own vehicle/projects on site. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for multi drop deliveries throughout the area as well as the loading and unloading of vehicles. You will be required to support the warehouse operation as and when required.
Working Schedule: Monday - Saturday 08:30am - 17:30pm
This varied role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Multi-Drop delivery and collection of tyres and products
- Collection of Customer Returns
- Occasional monetary collections from Customers (including cash accounts).
- Assist with loading and un-loading of vehicle
- Assist to maintain the vehicle in a roadworthy manner, through Company Practices and Procedures.
- Ensure documentation is correct to vehicle & load prior to vehicle release
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed accurately and on-time
- Ensure Customer Collections from Site are dealt with promptly, politely and
- Ensure any returned goods are processed promptly and
- Ensure customers are dealt with in a manner that portrays a professional
- Ensure the work area is cleaned and maintained such that it portrays a professional image at all times.
- Communicate in a civil and effective manner with colleagues, customers and act in a responsible and professional manner at all time
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of multi-drop deliveries
- Experience of completing driver check-sheets and paperwork
- Full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of workplace health & safety
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- High quality work output
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent timekeeping and punctuality
- Understanding of current Working Time Directive Regulations
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Highway Code
- High standards of personal appearance