£70,000- £80,000+ Car +Benefits +Relocation Assistance (if required)
Our well established multinational client has a fantastic opening for an experienced Engineering Manager to join their organisation and take responsibility for the management of a newly created business unit.
This individual will be an inspirational leader; responsible for managing team of engineers carrying out the rapid prototyping of an exciting range of new products.
Skills and Experience Required
* Extensive experience in Electronics Product Design
* Significant experience of using stagegate methodologies for rapid product design
* Proven history in the successful delivery of projects to agreed timescales, cost and quality
* Experienced in the management of multi-disciplined development teams (electronics, firmware, mechanical) and the recruitment, retention and appraisal of staff
* Senior level management reporting (reporting directly to Managing Director and Group Technical Director)
* Budget Control
* Excellent knowledge of international product certification and approval standards.
Suitable candidates for this positon are likely to come from a strong academic background in an Electronics Engineering related discipline and have had significant commercial experience of managing a multi-disciplined product development team designing electronics products.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.