European Sales Manager – Automotive OEM’s - £35k + 20% + Car Allowance
* Key Automotive OEM Products Player
* True Market Leader
* Exciting International Sales Role
The Role: The new Sales Manager will be responsible for developing accounts in the automotive and process manufacturing industries, dealing with engineering managers, procurement, health & safety and compliance level contacts. Spending around four weeks a year with customers in Europe and Scandinavia and one day a week in their East Midlands offices, this is a great opportunity to develop your sales career and enjoy the benefits of a highly supportive management team. Full technical and product training is provided.
The Company: Established for forty years and with a group sales turnover approaching £30 million, this market leading company is new recruiting a new Sales Manager to join their team. This division sells a wide range of chemical products into industries including aerospace automotive, process manufacturing, the MOD, rail, oil & gas and industrial, with uses ranging from cleaning and greasing to de-icing and MRO applications.
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* A track record of selling to production end users, ideally in the automotive/process OEM’s/MRO
* Outstanding candidates who have sold chemicals through other routes to market may also be considered
* You will be polished and articulate with a corporate approach
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
* £34,000 - £36,000 Base Salary
* + 20% Commission
* Car Allowance
* Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.