Our client is an award winning marketing agency with a fantastic client list. They are currently seeking an Events Account Manager to work on a niche car manufacturer’s account.
This role needs someone with events management experience and the ability to provide first class client service. Your role will be to develop long term, successful relationships with the client by providing an excellent standard of account management and demonstrating planning and organisational skills by delivering first class campaigns which meet and exceeds the client’s expectations.
You will have experience working in an events role – any automotive experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an events planning/management role – ideally in an agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to build good working relationships
- Excellent client facing presentation skills
- Developed IT and Web based skills
- Ideally be educated to degree level – preferably with a marketing qualification
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits in line with your experience and the chance to join a highly successful, fast-paced marketing agency
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.