Our client, a Vehicle Warranty provider is recruiting for a Field based Sales Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team, looking after the B, DY, TF and WV postcode areas of the West Midlands. You will need to live within a 45 minute commute of these areas to successfully apply for this role.
Our client supplies extended car warranty packages to a wide variety of car dealerships across the UK. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to break in to this particular industry. This role is only suited to a career minded, ambitious and driven individual who is looking for a unique opportunity to prove that hard work pays off. They will test your skills, behaviour and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep developing and evolving with the job.
As a Field Sales Account Manager your role will involve selling, nurturing and managing ongoing relationships with motor dealers across your territory, generating upward revenue for the company, whilst driving profitability for the dealerships.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations.
- Developing and coaching new and existing clients.
- To run your own region of accounts and be responsible for maintaining and improving sales.
- Dealing with all client queries and liaising with upper management.
- To generate sales by overcoming objections, negotiating and constructing suitable deal packages.
- Maintaining and developing your prospect database and pursuing sales opportunities within your territory.
- To ensure accurate KPI's are met monthly.
- Review reporting systems with your line manager to identify improvements where possible
- Undertake research of the market place and customers to enhance and grow your accounts
- Achieving strict monthly sales targets.
To succeed in this role you must meet the following criteria;
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding new business sales targets
- Self-confidence to build relationships with Car Dealers.
- Be a strong negotiator and a confident communicator.
- Ability to solve issues quickly and effectively.
- Self motivated, consistent, reliable and resilient with a positive outlook and always willing to rise to the challenge with a great desire to succeed.
- Not afraid to cold call and face daily challenges.
- Must have a can-do attitude and be able to work unsupervised at all times.
- Basic salary £25k - £35k depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure • Realistic earnings in excess of £50k
- Expensed company car
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Full on-going training
If you would like to hear more about this Field Sales Account Manager vacancy and others in the Motor Trade, please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.