Our client is a niche automotive manufacturer. They are now seeking a field-based Marketing Executive to work with their dealers across Southern England.
This would suit someone with a background in automotive dealer marketing in either a dealer, agency or automotive manufacturer.
Provide the Dealer Network with the necessary support to drive the national communications strategies forward each quarter, maintaining effective lines of communication and acting as a marketing consultant on all areas to develop Dealers in their local marketing strategies.
- Build strong relationships with the Dealer Network, making regular visits to provide support on all aspects of marketing and encourage them to develop local business strategies.
- Develop Dealer tailored marketing plans that focus on Sales and Aftersales targets, sales model mix, ROI and support the automotive manufacturer’s long-term sales objectives.
- Ensure the Dealer Network correctly adheres to standards, CI, utilising the marketing systems and completing audits in a timely and efficient manner.
- Regularly review and suggest improvements to the marketing systems
- Highlight opportunities for marketing training courses that support the Dealer Network
- Liaise closely with Field Marketing Team and Senior Management
The successful candidate will:
- Have a sound understanding of marketing initiatives
- Have ATL and BTL knowledge of marketing
- Be educated to a minimum of Higher Education
- Have commercial acumen with knowledge and experience of crucial business functions
- Have people management experience, with the ability to coach and advise the Dealer Network as a marketing consultant
- Have a flexible in approach, with the ability to reprioritise and multi-task when required
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people.
- Have the able to deliver Board Level presentations with style and persuasion
- Be focused and resilient, with the ability to deliver effectively in a pressurised environment
- Have high productivity, and acute attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
Desirable but not essential;
- Similar retail/industry knowledge and experience
- Experience of similar role within the Automotive retail industry
- University Graduate in a relevant field or qualified by experience
- Professionally Qualified, CIM or equivalent
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.