Our client is a niche automotive manufacturer. They are now seeking a field-based Marketing Executive to work with their dealers across Southern England.
This would suit someone with a background in automotive dealer marketing in either a dealer, agency or automotive manufacturer.
Provide the Dealer Network with the necessary support to drive the national communications strategies forward each quarter, maintaining effective lines of communication and acting as a marketing consultant on all areas to develop Dealers in their local marketing strategies.
- Build strong relationships with the Dealer Network, making regular visits to provide support on all aspects of marketing and encourage them to develop local business strategies.
- Develop Dealer tailored marketing plans that focus on Sales and Aftersales targets, sales model mix, ROI and support the automotive manufacturer’s long-term sales objectives.
- Ensure the Dealer Network correctly adheres to standards, CI, utilising the marketing systems and completing audits in a timely and efficient manner.
- Regularly review and suggest improvements to the marketing systems
- Highlight opportunities for marketing training courses that support the Dealer Network
- Liaise closely with Field Marketing Team and Senior Management
The successful candidate will:
- Have a sound understanding of marketing initiatives
- Have ATL and BTL knowledge of marketing
- Be educated to a minimum of Higher Education
- Have commercial acumen with knowledge and experience of crucial business functions
- Have people management experience, with the ability to coach and advise the Dealer Network as a marketing consultant
- Have a flexible in approach, with the ability to reprioritise and multi-task when required
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people.
- Have the able to deliver Board Level presentations with style and persuasion
- Be focused and resilient, with the ability to deliver effectively in a pressurised environment
- Have high productivity, and acute attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
Desirable but not essential;
- Similar retail/industry knowledge and experience
- Experience of similar role within the Automotive retail industry
- University Graduate in a relevant field or qualified by experience
- Professionally Qualified, CIM or equivalent
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.