Our client is seeking a field based Sales Representative to be responsible for servicing and selling their highly regarded range of products to end user customers such as garages, workshops and dealerships in the Oxfordshire area. Your responsibility would be to proactively build the customer base and confidence within this territory.
- Visit all customers on a weekly basis to service their requirements.
- Market all promotions and upsell relevant products to customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong account programme maintaining all necessary records.
- Process repairs and warranty replacements.
- Trial new product ranges before National launch.
- Manage and control inventory levels, keeping high standards of stock display and merchandising.
Experience and Competencies required
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable sales experience, ideally in a field based role within the automotive industry.
- Awareness of and affinity for technical products and diagnostic tools.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Effective negotiating skills.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Adaptable, reliable and self-motivated approach.
This is an ideal role for a candidate that enjoys face to face interaction with customers, likes the challenge of developing the territory and is highly driven. The role will be demanding but in turn you will be rewarded by excellent earning potential.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.